EXTREME Performance Plastic Cutting Blades
Austsaw manufacture Plastic Cutting Blades designed for use with Circular Saws, Electric Mitre Saws, Portable Saws, Radial Arm Saws and Table Saws.
Plastic Circular Saw Cutting Blades in the Austsaw range of saw blade technology products include Rotary Hacksaw Blades, PCD Polycrystalline/Diamond Blades and Aluminium Cutting Saw Blades (Triple Chip).
The term plastics covers a range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids used in the manufacture of industrial and building products.
The types of plastics Austsaw Glass Circular Saw Cutting Blade Products are designed to cut include but are not limited to:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) – Plumbing pipes and guttering, window frames, furniture, flooring and ceiling tiles (PVC Plastic / Pipe Cutting Blades)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE) – Outdoor furniture, siding, floor tiles
- Polypropylene (PP) – Bumper Bars
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) – Drainage Pipes
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS) – Typically used for car interior and exterior parts as well clear corrugated roofing / polycarbonate sheeting (Plastic Corrugated Roofing Cutting Blades)
- Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) – Perspex, Oroglas, Plexiglas.
The Australian Saw Company range of Austsaw Plastic Cutting Blades are specially designed to cut plastic products.
For EXTREME plastic cutting performance, purchase from one of our Plastic Cutting Blade stockists today. Plastic Circular Saw Cutting Blades are available in a range of diameter, bore and teeth sizes. You’re sure to find the perfect Plastic Cutting Blade for your application.