The next generation in saw blade technology
The Austsaw Rotary Hacksaw produces an incredibly high quality cut across a variety of materials with no burning, minimum sparks and no dust.
Designed for CUTTING
- Metal, Aluminium, Colorbond, Steel (Guardrail, Pipes), Iron (Corrugated, Pipes)
- Plastic (PVC Plastic / Pipes, Corrugated Roofing)
- Wood (Softwoods, Hardwoods, Timber Planks, Weather Board).
The Austsaw Rotary Hacksaw cutting blade is made with a hardened tempered body for clean, smooth cuts (fast and smooth cutting action). Titanium carbide teeth provide longer life when metal cutting, and a high-raised shoulder provides maximum strength behind each tip. Purchase the Austsaw Rotary Hacksaw circular saw blade and you will experience extreme cutting performance!
For use with Circular Saws, Electric Mitre Saws and Portable Saws.
- NO heat, NO burrs, NO dust with minimal sparks
- Will not wear like abrasive wheels
- Rotary hacksaw can be resharpened
- Lubricant is required when cutting aluminum
- The cutting width and depth is consistent.
Available in sizes;
|RHS 11522220||115mm (4½”)||22.2mm||20|
|RHS 12522220||125mm (5”)||22.2mm||20|
|RHS 135161030||135mm (5.3")||16/10mm||30|
|RHS 1602030||160mm (6”)||20/16mm||30|
|RHS 185201636||185mm (7”)||20/16mm||36|
|RHS 185201660||185mm (7”)||20/16mm||60|
|RHS 2102540||210mm (8”)||25mm||40|
|RHS 2302522248||230mm (9”)||25/22.2mm||48|
|RHS 23022260||230mm (9”)||25mm||60|
|RHS 2502560||250mm (10”)||25mm||60|
|RHS 3002560||300mm (12”)||25.4mm||60|
|RHS 3502580||350mm (14")||25.4mm||80|
Australian Saw Company Pty Ltd - Rotary Hacksaw Manufacturer and Supplier of Saw Blade Technology Products.